SECUR-IT® Guaranteed Fixed-Price Remediation
EWMA’s unique guaranteed fixed-price remediation program, known as SECUR-IT® guarantees predictable timing, budgeting, and accurate estimating of return on investment calculations for environmental cleanup projects. Our approaches combine business, insurance and technical elements to manage risks and meet overall project goals:
Benefits of SECUR-IT®
- Caps remediation costs and limits environmental liability.
- Provides indemnification to all parties from cost escalation and compliance risk
- Fixed project scope and remediation costs allow accurate estimate of Return on Investment.
- One contract can cover all areas of concern at a project site.
- Contract sets predetermined length of remediation and scope of Response Action Outcome (RAO).
EWMA has been providing SECUR-IT® guaranteed fixed-price remediation services since 1992, well before other consulting firms. Here is what some of our SECUR-IT® clients have said about the SECUR-IT® program:
“EWMA’s SECUR-IT® remedial services provided us the financial security necessary to move our project towards environmental closure with environmental liability transfer benefits. This gave us the flexibility to pursue a more aggressive remedial approach without the fear of unanticipated cost overruns.”
- D. Haller, The Hampshire Companies
“With SECUR-IT® we knew in advance our costs for compliance and based business decisions accordingly EWMA provided excellent cost estimates and remedial services to our company on a recently completed redevelopment project.”
- E. Russo, Russo Development
“EWMA’s SECUR-IT® program is unique in that is offers our clients the flexibility required to address the parties’ concerns in complex transactions involving contaminated property by evaluating and quantifying the required environmental cleanup costs while providing financial security against unknown environmental conditions and/or cost overruns of the known issues. The program is uniquely situated to provide cost certainty.”
- D. Eilender, Esq., Mandelbaum Salsburg P.C.