Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) Program
EWMA employs environmental professionals who serve as Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs) to oversee New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection (NJDEP) cases. Our LSRPs ensure that remediation is performed in compliance with the Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA) and the Administrative Requirements for the Remediation of Contaminated Sites (ARRCS) Rules N.J.A.C. 7:26C. The goal of our LSRPs is to close out NJDEP cases for our clients as quickly as possible, within the ARRCs Rules.
The LSPR Program means most environmental clean-up projects can be expeditiously completed under the oversight of EWMA’s own environmental professionals to save time and money.
Benefits of the Licensed Site Remediation Professional (LSRP) Program:
- Facilitates better schedule and cost certainty
- Expedites remedial cleanups and case closures
- Coordinates goals with end use of property
- Provides the client regular informal communication
- Flexibility in achieving compliance using the latest innovative remediation technologies
EWMA’s LSRPs currently manage a significant number of NJDEP cases and have closed numerous cases via issuance of a Response Action Outcome (RAO).